Water Line Replacement
We provide Water Line replacement service, but how can you understand if your water line should be replaced?
There are some signs that you should look for
- Water Bill increase: if you have a leak in your water line, the water bill can increase. The leak or a crack can happen because of old age, ground shifting, tree roots or a dent in the pipe
- Soggy spots in your yard: this means that there could be a leak in your water line
- Raised spots in your backyard: in case of leak your soil can expand and push your yard up
- Lower water pressure: if there is a leak, some of the pressure can be dispersed through the leak
How do we replace the water line?
If possible we will use trenchless techniques to avoid all the digging that usually is necessary.
In case it is possible, it will save a lot of time and money. We will do 1-2 holes and access your water line through those holes.
There are two main methods:
- Pipe Bursting: we drag a new pipe through the old one, we destroy the old and the new one replaces it
- Pipe Lining: we basically insert a new inflatable line inside the old one to replace it