We are experts at solving all types of drain and sewer line problems:
- Kitchen drains clog over time. They run slower and slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage.
- Shower and tub drains present their own challenges. The clog culprit is usually hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. We cleanse the drain of any and all debris, restoring it to new condition.
- Bathroom sink drains may become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. We will remove the clog and thoroughly clean the entire pipe so your sinks will drain like new.
- Toilet drains are sometimes overwhelmed with toilet paper and even the occasional kid's toy.
- Floor drains are common in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios and driveways as well as older bathrooms. These drains are equipped with a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Test drains occasionally to make sure they are aren't clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt and debris can clog floor drains but Roto-Rooter can open them quickly to restore good drainage.
- Downspout drains help to channel water from roof gutters away from your home. Many downspouts are connected to the city's storm sewer system via underground pipes which can become clogged with leaves and debris and cause a backup.
How to clean?
- Video camera inspection
- We use small video cameras to actually look inside the plumbing system of your home. This lets is pinpoint exactly where potential clogs are forming and what kind of clogs they are. This technology allows our plumbers to perform incredibly thorough drain cleanings throughout your entire home.
- Scour Jet
- The Scour Jet is a piece of equipment that delivers a very high pressure stream of water. We put this down your home’s plumbing system to break up grease, hair, soap scum and dirt build up that may have accumulated in your drains. This is a great way to completely clear out your drains so that they work well when you need them to.